ANGUS PRIVACY STATEMENT
- What Information We Collect
- How We May Use and Share Your Information
- Location of Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Your Choices
- Contact ANGUS
What Information We Collect
If permitted by applicable law, we may collect the following information:
Information You Provide. We collect the personal information you knowingly provide by completing an online form, registering for information or services, applying for a job, or otherwise sending to us.
Supplemental Information. From time to time, we may supplement the information you give us with information from other sources, such as information validating your address, information based on your zip code or business, or information that we have based upon your relationship with ANGUS. For example, if you are an ANGUS customer or supplier, we may supplement the information you provide online with information you provide through your business relationship with ANGUS.
Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser. We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the identity of your internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system and browser, the date and time of your visit, the page that linked you to ANGUS, and the pages you visit.
How We May Use and Share Your Personal Information
If permitted by applicable law, we may use the personal information we collect through our website:
- to provide products, information and services you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to improve the content, functionality, performance and usability of our website;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- to provide technical support and troubleshooting; and
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy statement or other agreement you have with ANGUS.
If permitted by applicable law, we may share your information as described below:
- Our Service Providers. We may share your personal information with companies or organizations, including subsidiaries, affiliates, and other entities that perform services on our behalf, such as website support service providers. In each case, such third parties are required to use adequate privacy protections and may use the information only for the purpose of providing services to ANGUS.
- Business Transactions and Transfers. ANGUS may buy, sell, form, or otherwise reorganize one or more of its businesses or sell stock or assets, for example, as the result of a sale, merger, reorganization or liquidation. A transaction of this type may involve the disclosure of your information to prospective purchasers or partners who have signed a confidentiality agreement with ANGUS.
We will not use your personal information to send product or promotional advertising unless you have agreed to receive product or promotional advertising. Other than the purposes described above, ANGUS does not provide or sell your personal information to third-parties.
Location of Information
We do not knowingly collect information from children to sell or promote our products or services. We do not invite minors to contact us or provide personal information. Visitors must be 18 years of age or older to submit registration or survey information. If you believe a child under the age of eighteen has sent personal contact information to ANGUS, please contact us immediately at the address listed below, and we will use reasonable efforts to promptly remove that information from our databases.
We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal information. We urge users to be careful with personal information while using the Internet. “Perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and we cannot guarantee the safety of transmitting personal information over the Internet.
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. In some cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices at the time we collect your personal information. If you receive email or marketing communications, you may “opt-out” of receiving e-mail and other communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe feature included in the e-mails we send. If you are a customer of ANGUS products, we reserve the right to contact you with information regarding health and safety, applicable regulations, or stewardship of our product.
- ANGUS Chemical Company
- 1500 East Lake Cook Road
- Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089
Effective Date: April 1, 2015